Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Morning Knit Group

Every Friday morning my mom and sister, if she's not working, go to Twisted (yarnshop in the Gulch) to knit. They meet up with a number of friends and knit for most of the day. The group usually starts at 11 o'clock when the store opens. I never get to knit with the group because I'm always working. I have to work at noon on Fridays but by the time I get to the store and unpack my knitting, I have to leave.
I usually stop in to say hello with my knitting bag but never actually take it out to knit. I come by to say hello to my mom because I know it makes her happy. Everyone is so happy to see me and they always ask if I'm staying to knit, but no, I have to go to work.
I wish that I could knit with them but I can't. Maybe some day I'll take a friday off so I can knit with my mom and my sister.
It's a great thing to be able to knit with your mom and sister. I did knit today, but I was alone.

No comments: